Go Back   NiceCoder Community Forums > Miscellaneous Forums > Website development, hosting and promotion

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 11:52 PM

ca$h is on a distinguished road
Arrow Great Marketing Tool

OK... I am doing this because when I built my first NC site two years ago, Bruceper and others gave me some super tools like InfoRapid Search and Replace that helped me immensely. Soooo.... now I am repaying the community or "paying it forward."

When I built my Nicecoder site I was not able reach all the potential customers to get them to look at what I had to offer. I spent weeks doing research and THEN I discovered a complete suite of tools to EFFECTIVELY, LEGALLY build a huge email list and then EFFECTIVELY, LEGALLY send bulk emails to them without being blocked or blacklisted.

The email tools are available from www.amailsender.com - Mass email software - mass mailer, newsletter management, sequential email autoresponder, email advertising. They are in Russia so their customer service lags a bit but they are very responsive if you can wait 24 hours for replies.

And, NO, I don't work for these guys, I am just sharing their tools.

NEXT, Here are some bulk email tips from my experience in building my client base with emails and newsletters:
  1. Make certain your "Subject" line agrees with your email body text otherwise you will be marked as SPAM.
  2. Be sure you have a WORKING "remove me" or "opt out" link at the foot of every message you send.
  3. Include a "forward this email" link there, too.
  4. Get their whole email suite... there are discounts for bundles but you will eventually end up buying all of them anyway... so save time and money by doing it at the beginning. NOTE: For now, once you are a customer, they will allow you to buy any product or group of products for 30% off. They did not offer this when I bought mine two years ago.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Administrator

dody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond repute

Do you buy email lead or opted in yourself?
I know this software is so popular out there. The main problem might be the email list.
Yahoo ID: dodyrw@ymail.com
Live: dodyrw@hotmail.co.id
GTalk: dodyrw@gmail.com
Twitter: indexudev (follow me to get updated)
Closed Thread