Go Back   NiceCoder Community Forums > Nicecoder > Pre-Sales Questions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 08:41 AM

tomschoem is on a distinguished road
Default Demo License?? Various Questions...

Hello there,

I am revewing indexu for my project. Downloaded demo version 2.2 (2.3 demo not available?).
Download and install work OK, although:
- if I start with an empty DB, things go awfully wrong. I can not add links, and the backend works but front-end's theme is all wrong.
- if I start with sample DB, things look better, but I still can't add a category. Also I noticed there is no way to "bulk" delete all the links in there.
- could this be related to the license key? I was not prompted to enter it anywhere? I assumed the back-end would have told me the license is invalid or something like that...

In terms of possibilities, I have a few questions:
- when you add a category, you are asked for the price for basic, premium or sponsored rate. How many days are these valid for? How do you specify it?
- my business is in one of these technologically backward places where you can not have payment gateways - so I will need a simple cheque / cash / wire transfer option. How do you set this up? in the blank DB I could only see paypal and co...

- when adding a link you are given the option to add your link to three other categories. Why limiting this to 3? Any chance of having links posted to multiple categories?

- any way of having multiple membership options? for instance I would like to have one sort of members that can add to a particular category and another one adding to "its" category...
- also restricting reviews to specific membership type...

Thanks for your help & support.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:21 AM

pushomikuor is on a distinguished road

Code:
Content visible to registered users only. Please register at http://www.nicecoder.com/community/register.php

Exactly the same thing is happening to me too. Maybe it is because it is a demo version, but it was sure a bit aggravating
Old 07-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Administrator

dody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond reputedody has a reputation beyond repute

There must be a problem with installation. You can always email me at support@nicecoder.com.

Code:
Content visible to registered users only. Please register at http://www.nicecoder.com/community/register.php
It seems you didn't enter the license key. Edit key.php then replace with the license key provided to you in client area.
There is also manual pdf file in indexu distribution file explaining this step.
Yahoo ID: dodyrw@ymail.com
Live: dodyrw@hotmail.co.id
GTalk: dodyrw@gmail.com
Twitter: indexudev (follow me to get updated)
Closed Thread